No More Fighting With Your Best Friends
Like so many people, we like to pamper our pets and have them live the good life. But sometimes, they get out of hand, refusing to listen and develop bad behaviors. They won’t behave well, let alone learn new tricks.
But it’s not impossible to train your old pet new tricks with Tuffles™. It was specially engineered to train your pets and to stop them from behaving badly. Get your pets to behave well and never worry about chewed up shoes or holes in your back yard ever again
The Best and Easiest Way To Train Your Furry Friends
Tuffles™ works by emitting an ultrasonic wave that immediately catches the attention of your dog at up to 50 feet away. Humans won’t be able to hear it, so, you don’t have to worry about disturbing your family or neighbors.
The best part about Tuffles™ is, compared to other devices on the market like shock collars, it doesn’t hurt your dog in any way. All it does is grab their attention. Over time, your pet will associate bad behavior with the ultrasound, and will reflexively avoid those behaviors.
Advantages Of Training With Tuffles™
- Works for both cats and dogs
- Trains your pet to be obedient
- Stops unwanted behavior like barking and clawing
- Reinforce basic commands such as "sit," "down," and “come”
- Harmless to both pets and humans
- Effectively train whether you are indoors or outdoors
How To Use
- Point your device directly at your pet using from a distance of about 6 feet away.
- Give the verbal command, then immediately push the button.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 until your pet responds to your commands.
- For the best results, you should always use the device with a verbal command. Please make sure you say your command first to get your pet’s attention.
- When first starting to use the device, you should closely monitor your pet’s reaction to it. You should be inside a protected area. The protected area should not be a cage, crate or kennel.
- Each pet can have a different reaction to the device. Reactions can vary from a dip of the head to shaking the head and whining.
- In the event of an extreme reaction or aggression, wait until your pet is calm before approaching it.
- It is important for the training process to be interactive. Once you use the device on your pet and the unwanted behavior has stopped, you should reward it with a treat or praise.
- If your pet shows no response, it is because it doesn't understand the meaning of sound waves. The training should be repeated 5-6 times and last up to a few weeks for results to be evident.
- The device isn’t effective on pets that are hearing impaired.
Available Colors: Black, Yellow
Package Inclusion/s: Choose Your Bundle
- Buy 1 Only — Get 1 PC Tuffles™
- Buy 2 — Get 2 PCS
- Buy 3 — Get 3 PCS
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Remember: Shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks - read our Shipping for more details!